Tostitos® Beef Queso Dip Recipe
This rich and creamy queso recipe with seasoned ground beef is the ultimate nacho dipper.
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 2 tbsp Tex-Mex seasoning blend
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 jars Tostitos® Salsa con Queso
- ½ cup Tostitos® Chunky Salsa
- 1 bag Tostitos® Cantina Traditional
How to make it:
- Set a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Crumble in the beef.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the meat; stir in 1/4 cup water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and beef is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Pour in the Tostitos® Salsa con Queso into the same skillet.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Scatter the meat mixture over the skillet.
- Spoon the salsa in the center of the skillet and sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve immediately with Tostitos® Cantina Traditional.
- Makes 12 servings.