Ricotta and Roasted Red Pepper Nachos
Creamy, cheesy and downright delicious.
- 1 bag (275 g) Tostitos® Hint of Spicy Queso flavour tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup torn basil leaves
How to make it
- Spread half of the Tostitos® Hint of Spicy Queso flavour tortilla chips on lightly greased large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese, one-third of the ricotta cheese, half the red peppers and half the red onion over top. Repeat layers; top with remaining ricotta.
- Bake in 375° F (190° C) oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with torn basil over top.
Tip: Sprinkle with crispy pancetta bits over the nachos for added flavour.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last