Pulled Short Rib Tacos
These tacos are perfect for using up left over cooked beef. Restaurant quality meals are a breeze to put together at home and super impressive when hosting taco night.
- 1 jar (418 mL) Tostitos® Salsa
- 3 cups (750 mL) leftover cooked beef, such as short ribs, pot roast or brisket
- 12 corn tortillas (7-inch)
- 1 cup (250 mL) Tostitos® Salsa Con Queso
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) thinly sliced radish
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro leaves
How to make it
- In saucepan, heat salsa and beef over medium heat. Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in 325°F (160°C) oven for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Top tortillas with beef mixture, Salsa Con Queso, radish and cilantro leaves.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last