Make any night a little fancier with these easy Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips poke bites.
- 20 Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chips
- 2 tbsp Tostitos® Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 lb fresh sushi-grade salmon, skin removed cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 a ripe but firm avocado, cut into cubes same size as salmon
- 2 radishes, cut into matchstick
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp black and white mixed sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
How to make it
- Lightly salt the salmon cubes in a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon sesame oil and mix thoroughly.
- Then add Tostitos® Roasted Garlic Salsa, sriracha, mayo, the sliced white bulb section of the green onions (save greens for garnish), avocado pieces and sesame seeds and mix until the salmon fully absorb.
- Then place a generous amount of the poke on each Tostitos® Scoops!® tortilla chip. Top with radish matchsticks and green onions.
Serves: 3 to 4
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last