Jerk Chicken Nachos
These Jerk Chicken Nachos are saucy, cheesy and spicy!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic flavour tortilla chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) prepared jerk BBQ sauce, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeño pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh chives
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss chicken with 1/4 cup (60 mL) BBQ sauce.
- Arrange half of the Tostitos® Hint of Roasted Garlic tortilla chips on large pizza pan or baking sheet. Scatter half of the cheese, chicken and pineapple over top. Repeat layers.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with jalapeño and chives. Drizzle remaining BBQ sauce over nachos.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last