Goat Cheese and Herb Bites
Fresh herbs and tangy goat cheese make a sophisticated topping for Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips.
- 10 chives, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs mint leaves, chopped
- 5 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) goat cheese, softened
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup(125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bag (270 g) Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips
How to make it
- In bowl, combine goat cheese, olive oil, chives, basil, parsley and mint. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top tortilla chips with goat cheese mixture.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last