Goat Cheese and Herb Bites
Create the tastiest Goat Cheese and Herb Bites, Tostitos® own Goat Cheese Appetizer with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Goat Cheese Appetizer for any occasion.
- 10 chives, finely chopped
- 3 sprigs mint leaves, chopped
- 5 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 2 cups goat cheese, softened
- 3 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips
How to make it
- Combine the ingredients in a medium‑size bowl.
- Top the chips with the goat cheese and herb topping, and serve.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last