Feta, Date and Honey Dip
Create the tastiest Feta, Date and Honey Dip, Tostitos® own Feta, Date and Honey Dip Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Feta, Date and Honey Dip for any occasion.
- 1 pkg plain, brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 tsp honey, divided
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 bag Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Beat the cream cheese with the sour cream and half the honey until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 cup feta, the dates, parsley and pepper.
- Transfer to a shallow serving dish.
- Scatter the remaining feta and almonds over top.
- Bake at 375° F (190° C) for 15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Drizzle with the remaining honey.
- Serve with Tostitos® Rounds Multigrain Tortilla Chips.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Tip: Prepare the dip up to 1 day in advance and bake before serving.
TOSTITOS® Tortilla Chips Coupon Available!Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last