Feta, Date and Honey Dip
A Middle-Eastern inspired dip sure to tantalize your tastebuds!
- 1 bag Tostitos® Multigrain Rounds Tortilla Chips
- 1 pkg plain, brick-style cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 tsp honey, divided
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375º F (190º C)
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and half of the honey until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the feta cheese, Medjool dates, parsley and pepper.
- Transfer to shallow baking dish; scatter remaining feta cheese and almonds over top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Drizzle remaining honey over top.
- Serve with Tostitos® Rounds Multigrain tortilla chips.
Tip: The dip can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated for up to 1 day.
Tostitos® Coupon AvailableGet my Coupon*
*Tasty Rewards Members – Get Your Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last