Hint of Jalapeño Caprese Crostini
Sautéing mini tomatoes until their skins start to blister concentrates the flavour, making them the perfect warm topping for tortilla chip crostini.
- 24 Tostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) grape tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared balsamic glaze
- 1 cup (250 mL) pearl bocconcini
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely sliced fresh basil
How to make it
- Heat oil in large heavy-bottom skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté tomatoes, salt and pepper for about 8 minutes or until skin starts to blister.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze; cook for about 2 minutes or until tomatoes are well coated and juices are thickened.
- Arrange Tostitos® Hint of Jalapeño Flavoured Tortilla Chips on baking sheet. Top with tomatoes and pearl bocconcini. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil. Serve immediately.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last