Layered noodles? How about layered tortilla chips! These Tostitos® Lasagna Nachos are a unique and delicious twist on a classic lasagna.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
- Set large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring and breaking up into small pieces with wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce; simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened and beef is cooked through. Stir in basil.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (204º C). Arrange one-third of the Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
- Top with one-third each of the beef mixture and mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes.
Tip: Make a veggie lasagna nacho platter by replacing the ground beef with chopped roasted vegetables.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last