Create the tastiest Lasagna Nachos, Tostitos® own Lasagna Nachos Recipe with step-by-step instructions. Make the best Lasagna Nachos for any occasion.
- 1 lb (500 g) lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips
How to make it
- Set a large nonstick skillet over medium‑high heat.
- Crumble in the beef; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring and breaking into small pieces, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thick and beef is cooked through.
- Stir in the basil.
- Arrange one‑third of the Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick Tortilla Chips in a 7x11‑inch (2 L) lasagna pan.
- Top with one‑third of the beef mixture and the mozzarella.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Makes 8 servings.
- Tip: Make a veggie lasagna nacho platter by replacing the ground beef with chopped roasted vegetables.
GET THE HINT? GET TOSTITOS®Get my Coupon*
*Coupons available while quantities last