Spicy Vegetarian Nachos
These nachos are full of veggies and cheese and pack some extra heat.
- 1 bag Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely shredded kale (ribs removed)
- 1 cup (250 mL) drained rinsed white kidney or cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- Pinch each salt, pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) salsa Verde
How to make it
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet set over medium heat; cook kale, beans, chipotle peppers, salt, pepper, and cumin for about 5 minutes or until beans are heated through and kale is wilted.
- Spread Tostitos® Restaurant Style tortilla chips in single layer on foil–lined baking sheet. Sprinkle bean mixture and cheese over top; broil for about 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle green onion over top. Serve with salsa Verde.
Tasty RewardsTM MembersGet my Coupon*
*Get a Tostitos® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last