- 1 bag Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips
- 1 package Sabra Guacamole
- 1/2 Pineapple, cored and cut into spears
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Once the Pineapple is cored and cut into spears, brush the spears with olive oil and place them on the grill.
- Grill them, turning often, until the pineapple is juicy and browning.
- Once ready, let them sit out until cooled to room temperature.
- Once the pineapple is cooled, chop into small pieces and combine with the Sabra Guacamole in a mixing bowl.
- Add with salt and pepper to taste and serve with Stacy's® Fire Roasted Jalapeño Pita Chips.