Yogurt & Oat Pops
Yogurt pops get the benefit of added oats to add a healthy and filling boost to these frozen treats as part of a complete breakfast.
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) Quaker® Quick Oats, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) honey, divided
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 2 cups (500 mL) plain Greek 2% yogurt
- 10 ice pop moulds
How to make it
- In food processor, purée raspberries, 1/3 cup (75 mL) water, 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Reserve 1 tbsp (15 mL) oats; mix together remaining oats and honey, and yogurt.
- Spoon 2 tsp (10 mL) raspberry purée into each of 10 ice pop moulds. Divide yogurt mixture evenly among moulds; top evenly with remaining raspberry purée. Swirl together using butter knife or spoon.
- Sprinkle remaining oats evenly over top of each mould. Insert ice pop sticks into moulds; freeze for about 6 hours or until set.