Vanilla Peach Overnight Oats
Fresh peaches combined with honey, cinnamon and topped with roasted pecans make this part of your breakfast easy as pie.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 1 large fresh peach, chopped (reserve 2 tbsp for topping)
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted pecans
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, almond milk, hemp hearts, honey, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in chopped peaches and top with remaining 2 tablespoons of peaches and roasted pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.