Tropical Oat Bites
These five ingredient oat bites are a tasty snack to enjoy at home or on the go! They’re packed with flavour and made with the goodness of whole grain oats.
- 1 cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
- 1 cup dried mango, soaked in water for 10 minutes, or dried apricots
- 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp honey
How to make it
- Place the Quaker® Large Flake Oats in the bowl of a food processor or blender and pulse a few times until finely ground.
- Add the soaked dried mango, dates, and honey and pulse to combine until the mixture comes together into a paste like consistency.
- Roll the oat mixture into 1 inch balls and top with lime zest. Serve and enjoy!
Notes: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 5-7 days, or freeze on a lined baking sheet and transfer to a freezer bag. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.