Tahini Oat Bites by HelloFresh
These Tahini Oat Bites are the perfect homemade, no‑bake snack for any time of day. These bites are endlessly customizable, jam‑packed with feel‑good ingredients, and naturally sweetened! Basically, they’re the perfect snack. You’re welcome!
- 1/2 Cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 56g Dried Apricots
- 28g Pistachios
How to make it
- MAKE DOUGH
- Cut apricots into 1/4-inch pieces. In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir together tahini and honey, until well combined, 1 min. Add Quaker® oats, apricots, cinnamon, pistachios and a pinch of salt. Stir together, until mixture is well combined and makes a sticky dough, 1 min.
- ROLL DOUGH
- Roll dough into 16 equal, 1 tbsp-sized, round bites. To a parchment-lined baking sheet, add bites and set aside.
- COAT BITES
- To a shallow dish, add coconut. Working with one bite at a time, roll into coconut, pressing gently, until coated. Return coconut-covered bites to the parchment-lined baking sheet when covered. Repeat with remaining bites until all are coconut are covered.
- FINISH AND SERVE
- Chill bites in the fridge, until firm, 30 mins-1 hour. The bites will keep in an airtight container in the fridge (for 1 week) or freezer (for 1 month).