Summer Peach Cobbler
Made with Quaker® Oat Flour, this golden peach cobbler is a delightful dessert to bake up when peaches are in season. Serve it with a scoop of cold vanilla ice cream for a tasty summertime treat.
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker® Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 cups peeled and thinly sliced peaches
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp melted butter
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl, whisk together oat flour, 1 cup granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt until well combined. Add milk, and whisk again until a thick batter forms. Set aside.
- To a saucepan, add sliced peaches, remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, and cinnamon. Cook on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour melted butter into a 9 inch round baking tin, followed by the oat flour batter. Gently place peaches on top, discarding any excess syrup.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until puffy and golden.
- Serve with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!