Strawberry Coconut Overnight Oats
Each spoonful of ripe, juicy strawberries and toasted coconut flakes will leave you thinking about sunny days on the beach.
- 1 cup One Minute Quaker® Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut flakes, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tbsp honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries, divided (1/2 cup plus topping)
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, coconut milk, 1/4 cup coconut flakes, hemp hearts, honey, vanilla extract and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped strawberries and top with remaining strawberries, remaining toasted coconut and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last