Raspberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
A tasty combination of vanilla almond milk, fresh raspberries and honey will help get you going and provide you with a source of energy.
- 3/4 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, divided (1/2 cup plus topping)
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, Greek yogurt, raspberry jam, chia seeds, vanilla extract and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in 1/2 cup raspberries and top with remaining raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.