Quaker® Oatmeal Squares Snack Mix
This wholesome, fun-to-eat snack mix can be ready in no time. That makes it a great fit for any time you have company. The only problem you might experience is in trying to keep a handful of this crunchy, great-tasting mix for yourself before it’s all gone.
- 8 cups Quaker® Oatmeal SquaresTM Maple & Brown Sugar Flavour Cereal
- 2 cups fat‑free pretzel sticks
- 6 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Generously spray large jelly roll pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cereal and pretzels.
- In 2-cup microwave safe container, melt margarine on HIGH for 45 seconds or until melted. Add Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder. Drizzle evenly over cereal mixture. Toss to coat.
- Pour cereal mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last