Peanutty Choco-Cherry No-Bake Treats
In the mood for some home-baked goodness but totally not in the mood to bake? Then this is the recipe for you! Peanut butter, chocolate, dry roasted peanuts and golden raisin-dried cherries combine to produce a luxurious treat without ever touching a hot oven. And that is certainly a treat that shouldn’t be missed.
- 1 cup peanut butter-chocolate spread
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 to 6 tablespoons milk or water, divided
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup golden raisin-dried cherry fruit mix
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine peanut butter-chocolate spread, sugar and 4 tablespoons milk; mix well. Stir in oats, peanuts and dried fruit; mix well. Add additional milk if needed.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand 1 to 2 hours or until set. Store in tightly covered container.