Peanut Butter & “Jam” Overnight Oats
Peanut butter, fresh strawberries and honey are topped with crushed roasted peanuts, making every bite a feast for the senses.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 tbsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries, divided (1/2 cup plus topping)
- 2 tbsp chopped roasted peanuts
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, almond milk, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped strawberries and top with remaining strawberries, peanuts and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.