Peach & Honey Oatmeal
It’s only natural to say good morning when you first meet someone at the beginning of the day but the answer may depend on what you had for breakfast that morning. Now if you happened to enjoy a hot bowl of delicious oatmeal cooked with peaches and honey then yes, yes indeed, it probably is a good morning after all.
- 2 cups (500 mL) Quaker® 100% Whole Grain Quick Oats (uncooked)
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) water
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon (2mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 peach or other fresh fruit
How to make it
- Bring water, dried cranberries, honey and cinnamon to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Add quick oats and cook for 1 minute or until most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand until desired consistency.
- Top with sliced peach or other fresh fruit.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last