Made with Large Flake oats, this delicious Peach Crumble is an easy-to-make crowd-pleaser to make summer occasions even sweeter.
6 ripe peaches, sliced
2 tbsp cornstarch
3 tbsp honey
1 cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
¾ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup tempered salted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make it
- Preheat the barbecue to 400 °F. For baking, preheat to 375 °F.
- In an ovenproof dish, combine the peaches with the cornstarch and honey, then mix.
- In a bowl, combine the oats with the flour and brown sugar, then mix. Add the butter and vanilla essence, then mix with your hands until a crumble forms.
- Place the crumble on the peaches, cover with aluminum foil, then place over indirect heat on the grill in the barbecue. Bake for 30 minutes covered, remove the foil, then continue baking for about 15 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown. Alternatively, you can bake this recipe in the oven at 375 °F for 45 minutes without covering it with aluminum foil.
- Let it rest for a few minutes before serving, then top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.