Overnight Tropical Oatmeal
With just a few minutes of prep in the evening and the time it takes to cut up some strawberries and mango, you’ll be rewarded with a bowlful of tropical sunshine.
- 2 cups Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- 2 cups almond or non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
How to make it
- In bowl, stir together oats, almond milk, honey, cardamom and lime zest; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir oat mixture; spoon into bowls. Top with strawberries and mango. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Tip: Toast coconut in a small saucepan set over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden.