Overnight Steel Cut Oats Muesli
Prepare your breakfast the night before. This delicious recipe “cooks” overnight in the fridge. Stir the ingredients together before bedtime and in the morning you’ll wake up to a creamy bowl of oats ready to toss with yogurt and crunchy toppings.
- 2 cups Quaker® Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and shredded
- 1/2 cup plain 2% yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
How to make it
- In bowl, stir together oats, milk, lemon juice and cinnamon; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, stir oats with shredded apple, yogurt and honey. Divide among 6 bowls; serve with apricots, raisins and almonds to sprinkle over top.
- Tip: You can replace the milk with fortified soy, almond, or rice milk.