Orange Cranberry Oatmeal
Load up your oatmeal with some amazing fixings. Dried cranberries, toasted walnuts, smooth vanilla yogurt. It’s a bountiful bowlful to start your day.
- 2 cups Tropicana Pure Premium® orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup low-fat or fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Additional dried cranberries (optional)
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, bring orange juice, water, salt and cinnamon to a gentle boil. Stir in oats and cranberries.
- Return to a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for large flake oats or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally. Let stand until desired consistency.
- Spoon oatmeal into four cereal bowls. Top each serving with 1/4 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon walnuts and, if desired, additional cranberries.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last