Oatmeal Smoothie Swirl
The goodness of oatmeal meets the coolness of a smoothie in this morning mash‑up. Have fun with the garnishes and look for tasty in‑season fruits.
- 4 packets (28 g each) Quaker® Regular Instant Oatmeal
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) skim milk, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) frozen mixed berries, divided
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
How to make it
- In microwave‑safe bowl, stir instant oatmeal with 2 cups (500 mL) milk; microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in blender, combine remaining milk, honey, 1 cup (250 mL) berries and banana; purée until smooth. Divide oatmeal evenly among 4 bowls; top evenly with smoothie and swirl with spoon. Garnish with remaining berries.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last