Oatmeal Raisin Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 2 3/4 cups water
- Generous pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups Raisins
- Maple syrup, to taste
- Berries, for serving
- Cinnamon, for serving
How to make it
- Combine the oats, water and salt in a pot and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until the oats are tender, and the water is absorbed. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pot.
- Add in the almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, raisins and maple, and bring back to a boil. Reduce to low and cook for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until it reaches a soft, tender rice pudding like consistency.
- Serve topped with berries and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last