Oatmeal, Raisin & Date Overnight Oats
Try this tasty mix of honey, cinnamon and chopped dates for a delicious start to your morning.
- 1 cup Quick Quaker® Oats
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey, plus extra to drizzle
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch fine sea salt, optional
- 1/2 cup chopped dates, divided (1/4 cup plus topping)
- 1/4 cup raisins
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Stir in raisins and 1/4 cup dates. Top with remaining dates and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last