Oatmeal Cookie Crust
A perfectly textured and crumbly flakey pie crust can be hard to achieve. A smidgen too much of this or too little of that can take it from tender to chewy in a heartbeat. This version with an oatmeal cookie twist might give your crust a real edge - a good edge.
- 1-1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
How to make it
- Spray bottom and sides of 13 x 9-inch baking pan* with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine oats, flour, sugar, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in butter; mix well. Press firmly into an even layer on bottom of pan. Follow baking instructions for each variation.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last