Oat Bran Muffins
Quaker Oat Bran breakfast muffins are an easy way to fight the temptation of snacking on high calorie coffee shop goodies, and they’re so easy to make – you can bake two weeks’ worth in 20 min. Simple, yummy and made your way.
- 2 cups QUAKER® Oat Bran Hot Cereal, uncooked
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free milk or 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup honey or molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with no-stick cooking spray. Combine dry ingredients; mix well. Add combined milk, egg whites, honey and oil; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Add walnuts and raisins, mix until just combined.
- * Fill prepared muffin cups ¾ full. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.