No-Bake Cocoa Oatmeal Treats
What would family game night be without a seriously delicious batch of homemade treats? The good news is you won’t have to spend the night in the kitchen while everyone else is having fun. These no-bake delights are fast and easy to make so no matter how the games turn out, you’ll still look like a winner.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/3 cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Continue to boil one minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add oats, peanut butter and peanuts; mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper or foil; cool completely. Store in resealable plastic bag or box in a cool dry place.