Newfoundland Snowball Cookies
These no bake snowball cookies are the perfect sweet treat to enjoy this winter. Fun and easy to make, this popular dessert from Newfoundland is sure to become a holiday classic in your home.
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Quaker® Quick Oats
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut + ½ cup for coating
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package large marshmallows
How to make it
- In a bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs, Quaker® Quick Oats, coconut, cocoa, and salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Combine both bowls together.
- Slightly wet your hands and flatten about 1 ½ tbs of the mixture. Wrap the dough around a marshmallow and coat in coconut.
- Place snowballs on a sheet tray or plate and cool in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut snowballs in half and enjoy!