Newfoundland Five Star Cookie Bars
Looking for a delicious dessert to “wow” loved ones this holiday season? Look no further than these Newfoundland Five Star Cookie Bars, made with only eight ingredients.
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large milk chocolate bars, chopped
- Flakey salt to finish
How to make it
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare an 8X8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl mix together condensed milk, melted butter, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together coconut, Quaker Large Flake Oats, and graham cracker crumbs.
4. Combine both mixtures together in one bowl and then fold into the prepared brownie pan. Using a spatula, press down to make sure the squares are evenly spread out right to the edges.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
6. After 20 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle on the chopped chocolate bar. Cover with a baking sheet for 5 minutes and then smear the chocolate across the top of the bars. Allow to fully cool and enjoy!!!
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last