Milk Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Be the belle of your next bake sale by bringing along several batches of these delicious cookies. The addition of cinnamon and vanilla will have people lining up. And after the first taste, they’ll line up again.
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
How to make it
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. In large bowl, beat butter, sugars and vanilla with electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture and milk. Stir in chips, oats and raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are crisp but centres are still soft. Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last