Honey Pot Oatmeal Cookies
Snacking has never been more tempting. These cookies are loaded with popular favourites. Quaker oats combined with honey and peanut butter into a batch of cookies that can turn any time into snack time.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter or margarine in sticks*, softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1-3/4 cups flour**
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts (optional)
How to make it
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter, honey, sugar and butter with electric mixer until creamy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well. Add combined oats, flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in raisins and peanuts.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove to wire rack; cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature or wrap airtight and freeze.