Honey Mustard Crunch Snack Mix
We kid you not when we say this is one of the easiest things you will ever make. Throw it together with the kids and give it to them to share on a school trip, sports tournament or just a regular Saturday. In fact, making this simple recipe could maybe give them the confidence to help out a bit more in the kitchen.
- One 16-ounce box Quaker® Oatmeal SquaresTM Cereal (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups Rold Gold® fat-free tiny twists pretzels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
How to make it
- Heat oven to 250°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine cereal and pretzels in pan; mix well.
- Place oil in a small bowl. Stir in mustard, honey, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in an even layer. Cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 5 days.