E-Z Oat Crust
This is for all the pie lovers out there. Pie is pretty fantastic especially when it’s homemade, and starting from scratch isn’t all that hard. All you need is some brown sugar, flour, butter and Quaker oats. Oh, and about 15 minutes to get started. It’s actually quite E-Z.
- 1 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) margarine or butter, melted
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and on sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Fill baked pie crust with desired filling.