Creamy Maple Cranberry Oatmeal
Close your eyes over your bowl and inhale. Snowshoes, sugar bushes, and piping hot maple syrup all come to mind. There’s no mistaking that sweet, wintery aroma. Breathe it in and just imagine what a spoonful will do.
- 3-1/2 cups fat-free or low-fat milk
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup Aunt Jemima® Syrup, regular or light
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, bring milk to a gentle boil. (Watch carefully.)
- Stir in oats, cranberries and Aunt Jemima® Syrup. Return to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 1 minute for quick oats, 5 minutes for large flake oats or until most of milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Let stand until desired consistency. Stir in wheat germ. Spoon oatmeal into four cereal bowls.
- Drizzle with additional syrup, if desired. Serve with milk or yogurt, if desired.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last