Cool Ranch Snack Mix
This delicious mix takes minutes to make and there’s no cooking involved. Just shake up the ingredients and you’ve got a tangy, crunchy snack all of your impromptu guests will love. You’ve never been so ready to be spontaneous.
- 1 package (.28g) dry French onion dip mix
- 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 9 cups Quaker® Life® Original Cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks or twists
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make it
- Combine dip mix, ranch salad dressing mix and chives. Set aside.
- Place cereal in a large bowl. Add vegetable oil and mix gently to coat evenly.
- Pour cereal into 2-gallon storage bag. Add dip mixture, toss gently until cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Add pretzels and toss again.
- Store in storage bag or airtight container.