Cool & Creamy Oatmeal
It's incredible how a few simple ingredients can liven up your breakfast routine. Any bowl that combines that classic goodness of Quaker Oats with grated apple, yogurt, fruit juice, nuts and seeds has got to be good and we think your taste buds will agree.
- One medium apple, peeled and grated (about 2/3 cup) or 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain, vanilla or fruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1/2 cup either apple juice, apple cider, skim milk or milk substitute (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon raisins or chopped dates
- 1 teaspoon sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Pinch of cinnamon
How to make it
- In medium storage container, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.