Cinnamon-Sprinkled Fruit Crisp
Nothing tops off a perfect Sunday dinner like a warm fruit crisp just out of the oven. We suggest baking the dish at the start of your meal for a perfectly timed dessert. The smell of cinnamon and baked apples, pears or peaches is comforting and heavenly. Your guests may never want to leave.
- 6 cups peeled, thinly sliced apples, peaches or pears (6 to 8 medium)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Non-fat frozen yogourt (optional)
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- For filling, combine fruit and water in large bowl. Add sugar, flour and cinnamon; stir until fruit is evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish.
- For topping, combine all ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until fruit is tender. Serve warm with non-fat frozen yogourt, if desired.