The holidays mean a lot of gifts for a lot of different people. Homemade gifts go a long way and cooking something tasty helps even more. So how about you make, and creatively wrap, our sweet and delicious Christmas Granola recipe in the comfort of your own home? Parking is also much easier to find in your own driveway.
- 4 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- One 6-ounce package dried cranberries (about 1-1/3 cups)
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine all ingredients except cranberries in large bowl; mix well. Spread evenly in 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove granola from oven; stir in cranberries. Cool completely in pan. Store tightly covered up to 2 weeks.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last