Chocolate-Hazelnut Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
You’ve only got so much oven space, so whether it’s for a cookie exchange or a holiday event, a no-bake treat can save the day. These morsels packed with hazelnut, chocolate and oatmeal are original, delicious and so convenient.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) 65% vegetable oil spread
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
How to make it
- Line 3 cookie sheets with waxed paper and set aside.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, spread and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue boiling 1 minute without stirring. Remove pan from heat. Immediately add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop mixture by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Refrigerate until well chilled. Transfer to airtight containers, separating layers with waxed paper. Store in refrigerator.