Chocolate Chip Oat Bites
Chocolate Chip Oat Bites are an easy, 5-ingredient snack you will love to have on hand. This bite-sized, no-bake snack will soon become a staple in your kitchen. This recipe is simple to put together and easy to add to the lunch box, grab on your way out the door, or enjoy in between meals.
- 2 1/4 cups Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
How to make it
- Place 1/4 cup of oats in a food processor or blender; process until finely ground. Place ground oats, remaining 2 cups oats, cocoa powder and chocolate chips in a large bowl; stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together milk and honey until well blended.
- Add to oats mixture; stir to combine completely.
- Shape into 24 (about 1-inch diameter) balls.
- Refrigerate, covered until chilled. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, covered.
- To serve, layer with yogurt and fruit (orange segments and golden berries).
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last