Chocolate Banana Smoothie
- 1/4 cup Quaker® Large Flake Oats
- 1/2 cup milk (unsweetened almond or soy)
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
How to make it
- Place Quaker® Oats, chia seeds and pomegranate juice in blender container. Blend until oats are finely ground.
- Add strawberries, yogurt and milk. Blend until strawberries are pureed and mixture is smooth.
Note: For a colder, creamier smoothie, banana may be frozen before adding to blender with other ingredients.