Chewy Chocolate No-Bakes
Bring chewy coconut, dried fruit, crunchy nuts, creamy marshmallow and luscious chocolate together in a delicious treat without ever turning on the oven. It’s sweetness, made easy.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1 cup (any combination of) raisins, diced dried mixed fruit, shredded coconut,
How to make it
- In large saucepan melt chocolate chips, margarine and large marshmallows over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Stir in vanilla. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours. Let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes before serving. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.