Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
This delightful combination of fresh blueberries, and the sweetness of bananas and honey makes this recipe a family favourite.
- 1/2 cup Large Flake Quaker® Oats
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds, optional
How to make it
- In a Mason jar or bowl, add Quaker® Oats, milk and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add a layer of blueberries, a layer of banana and then top with chia seeds and drizzle with honey.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.