Banana Pudding Parfaits
A tempting dessert of ripe bananas and rich vanilla pudding, this parfait recipe will have everyone eagerly reaching for their spoons. Prepared in only 10 minutes, you won’t have to wait long to see the smile on their faces.
- 1 package (4 servings) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 2-1/2 cups Quaker® Life® Original Cereal
- Whipped topping (optional)
How to make it
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 2 cups milk.
- In 12-ounce glass, layer 2 tablespoons pudding, 4 to 5 banana slices and 1/4 cup cereal. Repeat layers. Top with 3 tablespoons pudding, 2 tablespoons cereal and, if desired, whipped topping.
- Repeat Step 2 using remaining ingredients to make 3 more parfaits.
- Serve immediately.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last