Baker’s Dozen Pretzel Pops
Cake pops are a great way to serve up tasty treats to your family. Decorate them with your children's favourite candies and enjoy the well-deserved sound of silence that comes with little mouths full of sweet homemade goodness.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package [4 serving size] chocolate flavour instant pudding
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- tablespoons chocolate syrup
- cups Large Flake Quaker® Oats or Quick Quaker® Oats (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 13 Rold Gold® pretzel rod halves (each about 4 inches long)
- Assorted small candies, candy sprinkles, coloured sugar
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, beat butter, pudding mix, sugars, egg and chocolate syrup until creamy. Add combined oats, flour and baking soda; mix well. Shape dough into 13 balls, about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. (*If dough is too sticky to shape, stir in flour by teaspoonfuls until easy to handle.)
- Place 2 inches apart on large parchment-lined cookie sheets; flatten slightly. Decorate as desired with candies and sugar.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until edges of cookies are set. [Do not overbake] Immediately insert cut end of a pretzel stick half into centre of each cookie; hold pretzel stick for a few seconds to secure. Cool 10 minutes on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Tasty RewardsTM Members!Get my coupon*
*Get a Quaker® Coupon! Coupons available while quantities last